HOPE you all enjoyed your weekend? I sure did! Played around with my new hairstyle, have to get used to it I must admit.. It's so short!! But change it good, and my hair was really damaged of all the bleaching the past 2,5 years and it feels so nice an healthy now. Vincent from Rob Peetoom Salon on the Elandsgracht did yet again a great job!!
I have something really nice to give away for you soon so keep an eye on the blog this week!
Hope you like this look and what do you think of the new hair cut? Like it?
YESTERDAY it was time for a new hair makeover at my favorite hairsalon Rob Peetoom. This time I went to their beautiful new salon in The Hague in de Bijenkort. Such a serene and light salon, I got that instant relaxed feeling.
I wanted to do something really different, I loved my light ombre hair but I missed my dark brown hair. And with fall and winter coming up I wanted a warmer and darker hair color. Iris colored and cut my hair and I couldn't been more happier with the result! She treated my hair with the divine products from cult brand Redken, my hair never felt softer!
I will show you the result soon!!
And now the good part of it all, I'm giving away a hairtreatment at their salon in The Hague so you can experience the same treatment I got! How nice is that? The only thing you have to do is:
1. Leave me a comment why you want to win this hair treatment by Rob Peetoom
2. Like Rob Peetoom on Facebook
3. Follow me on Bloglovin and Facebook
That's all! I will announce the winner October 7th! Good luck girls!!
WHEN I first dyed my hair blonde two years ago, I noticed a big difference in the condition of my hair straight away. I have always had super soft and shiny hair, but since I dip dyed it blonde, the ends of my hair changed from soft to really dry and damaged. This was not the look that I was searching for, but luckily, with help of the right products, my locks feel healthy and soft again!
The 'Total Repair' line from Gliss Kur really helped to get my lushious locks back and I often use three different products from this range:
1. The one minute 'Intensive Repair Mask‘. This product smells absolutely incredible. It is very easy to use, because it only takes one minute for your hair to absorb it. Whenever I use this, my hair feels and smells amazing. I would highly recommend this product if you have dry or damaged hair, just like me.
2. When my hair is in need of some extra nourishment, I use 'Total Repair Hot Therapy'. This product holds three of the same tubes in one package. It is a life saver for your hair if you've spent a long day in the sun or if your hair has been exposed to a lot of heat. Its use is also very easy. You begin by warming up the tube in some warm water. When the tube is nice and warm, you then apply it on damp hair and let it soak for about a minute. After that, you rinse out everything and say hello to your deeply nourished hair! My hair absolutely sparkled after using this product and has never felt better!
3. I also adore the 'Total Repair Wonder Serum Spray'. This everyday spray is perfect to take with you in your handbag. Its fragrance is amazing and it makes your hair feels really nice! Additionally available is a shining spray, which I would love to try very soon!
In my opinion, if your hair is in need of some extra TLC, I would highly recommend this range of products. Whenever I use these products, my hair feels like new again. I am really pleased that I have finally found the right products to help my hair get healthy again!
YOU ask I deliver! Here's a new hair tutorial for you, a very simple and easy way to create pretty curls with no heat included. Which is so much better for your hair! I really love the result because it looks so natural.
Really hope you like it! Let me know if you tried this tutorial, really curious to see your results!
If you have any more request for tutorials I would love to hear it! Have a nice day!
FIRST I want to thank you so much for all your sweet comments on my new hair cut, you're so sweet!! Because I received a lot of questions about how I curl and style my hair I made a new video showing you exactely what I did! I used the lovely products from the brand Toni&Guy (you'll find the products at Etos or the Toni&Guy Salons) which are super easy and nice to work with (the products smell devine too)
Here's what I did in just a few steps:
1.First I washed and conditioned my hair with their shampoo and conditioner for fine hair 2. Before blowdrying use a heat protector (very important step ladies) and apply some mousse 3. After blowdrying separate uour hair in 2 sections, it's much easier to curl your hair that way! 4. I use a straightening iron to create my curls, I think it's much easier and I prefer the effect it gives. 5. After curling your hair use a hairspray and some serum to add some shine and softness. If you want some more texture or volume use a seasaltspray for a messy/beachy effect :-)
If you are in need of some more hair inspiration check out theyoutube channel of Toni&Guy for some tips and tricks (always nice right?) and they also have a Facebook page where hair meet wardrobe ;-)
First I used Shampoo and Conditioner for fine hair and to protect my hair from the heat I used a heat protecting mist. Before I blowdryed my hair I used mousse to hold the curls all day (it really works) After curling my hair I used Hairspray, a serum for some shine and seasalt spray to add texture and volume!
E voila! Are you going to try this tutorial? If you do please show me the result, I'm very curious!