SO I thought why not share my monthly favorite beauty products with you! I always love these kind of posts because 1. I'm just a very curious person and 2. beauty tips and tricks are always welcome! So this is my first montlhy beauty favorites post and I hope you like it!
1. Last week I dedicated a post to this beauty, it's the Dior Skin BB cream. I use it every single day, It's really seer and natural. Just how I like it!
2. I really love cream blushes because it's really natural and creates a lovely glow on the cheeks! This one from Max Factor in Soft Pink is my current favorite because the pink color gives you the perfect amount of a rosy flush on the cheeks. It's also really easy to blend and you need the tiniest bit because it's realy pigmented.
3. How a love a pretty pink nail polish! Essie Lovie Dovie and Fiji are my favorites.
4. Valentina by Valentino was my favorite scent in June, unfortunately I run out of it but I found a new signature scent. More about that later!
5. My favorite bronzer is Bronze Goddess from Estee Lauder in light I apply a little bit on my forehead, cheekbones and the brigde of my nose where the sun would naturally hit me.
6. Last month I bought this brush, it's a tangle teezer and the best brush I have ever used (although it looks really plastic-y) because it's really gentle.
7. This Soy-tri wheat leave in conditioner from Sexy Hair really helps to soften and detangle the ends of my hair.
8. Pretty pink lipstick from topshop in "tease"
9. Favorite under eye concealer from Bobbi Brown.. it instantly camouflages dark circles and it's really creamy and rich!
That's it for the last month, let me know if you liked it!
FOLLOW BILLIE ROSE ON: